Career Opportunities with CLUTCH
Do you like to make your own hours (for the most part), enjoy beach life (daily), be creative (by the minute) and talk to people (a lot)?
Clutch Media Works is HIRING! We are a close knit team looking to expand our forces by hiring individuals with a knack for marketing, social media knowledge, graphic design and writing (photography is always a plus)!
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
August 2016 – Part time to become full time by end of year.
Clutch Media Works is a successful marketing and design firm located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. We specialize in social media marketing, traditional marketing, brand marketing, writing, graphic design and website design. We are searching for someone to assist in our day-to-day operations of managing social platforms, blogs and other creative marketing outlets and well as projects including websites and graphic design. We work very closely with our clients to ensure their every need is met and we would expect you to as well.
The position available is for Social Media and Marketing Coordinator. You would work both remotely and at our office, so you must have reliable transportation, computer and smart phone. (Mac user a plus.) Must be creative, well versed, well written and organized. Candidate needs to know the Queen's English, but also be able to write and communicate in a modern way. The ideal candidate would be someone just out of college that can grow with our company into a full time position. (College degree not required, but it is helpful).
Must be local to South Walton and must love dogs. Woof!
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks for both brand and content recognition for clients.
- Monitor and engage in social platforms.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, photography, creative writing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- High school diploma required.
Competitive. Based on experience in social media and writing.